Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Michael Shwartz Group Limited. Please read the user conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which this website is made available to you. By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Our responsibility to you:
- We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the website in fully operating condition. As we cannot guarantee that the website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defect that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the website.
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time
- Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not certify that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause any interruptions with your operating systems. You are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading any material.
- Whilst we make every reasonable effort to create links to other high quality, reputable websites, as they are not under the control of Michael Shwartz Group Limited, we cannot accept responsibility for their use of your data, their site content or their services offered to you. Neither can we be regarded to have endorsed their content.
Your responsibility to us:
- You agree that you will only use the website in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way so as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use the website to transmit or post any material that is offensive, defamatory, or of an obscene nature, or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- You are responsible for obtaining the appropriate equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the website. You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
- All material appearing on this website is subject to copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of Michael Shwartz Group Limited. No part may be reproduced in any form (including storage in any medium by electronic means) without written consent from Michael Shwartz Group Limited. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the website is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
- You agree not to use the website or the services made available to you on or via the website such that you cause the whole or part of the website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- Any personal details provided by you to us is important and must be true, correct and complete. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
Other conditions of use
These user conditions may be amended from time to time and we will inform you when they change through email correspondence. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific services offered by Michael Shwartz Group Limited from time to time.